Welcome to Gold’s Gym!
Always bring comfortable exercise clothes, rubber shoes, workout and bath towels,
and a padlock. On your first day, schedule a free New Member’s Orientation, which
consists of three Personal Training sessions and a nutritional counseling session.
DAY 1 | 1st Free Workout or 1W
1. Fill out the Foundation of Fitness (FOF) Form with your basic health info.
2. Undergo Fitness Assessment – body composition, fitness and flexibility tests.
DAY 2 | 2nd Free Workout or 2W
1. Establish your SMART goal with your trainer
2. Your PT will take you through your first general workout session to show you how to use the different equipment.
DAY 3 | 3rd Free Workout or 3W
1. Your PT will present your personalized program based on all your assessments.
2. It’s time for your first specific workout with your unique goal in mind!
DAY 4 | 4th Free Session or 1NC: Nutritional Counseling
1. Get your anthropometric or nutritional assessment.
2. Conduct 24 hour food recall.
3. Set your nutritional goal.